To find out more about your Pilates classes, visit the Pilates Talk page
THESE Policies are for Infinity Health Therapeutic Pilates in -person Classes only. My Pilates Studio will provide you with their specific policies.
- If you have signed up for a class and then wish to drop less than one week before class begins a $30 studio rental fee will be deducted from your full payment prior to refund or you will be billed for the $30 withdrawal fee.
- Any make-ups must be made during the current session, there are no carry- over classes allowed into the next sessions unless due to illness/injury/surgery.
- Class space is limited to 14 people
- Refunds will be given to anyone who decides within the first 2 classes that Pilates is not for them. The fee for classes attended and a $30 studio rental fee will be deducted from the refund.
- There are no refunds given after the 3rd week of class.
- PRIVATE CLIENTS– Payments for sessions are required when booking an appointment. 24 hr advanced notice of cancellation is required due to illnesses or work related changes.
- FULL FEE will be charged for any private session no shows.
- Private sessions expire 2 months after purchase. Exceptions made due to illness or surgery.