Class Cost: $14.00 per class
8 wk session $112, 7 week session $98, 6 week sessions $84.
OTHER LOCATIONS- fees may vary.
If you join a class within the first 2 weeks of a new session class will be pro-rated for you.
CENTRAL CITY DANCE
6700 N. Canton Center Rd, Canton, MI 48187
Drop -ins welcome only after attending one full session or with instructor approval.
NEW? UNSURE? SCARED?
If you are totally new to Pilates and are not sure if you will like or can do a class you may want to consider working with Donna for a private session prior to your first class. In this private session you will be assessed, you will be introduced to the basic Pilates principles and exercises so that you will feel prepared and ready to work. You will use The Stabilizer, to help you achieve the "deep core" connections that you need to do Pilates. This is especially good if you have had an injury, surgery or are not used to exercising. See the Personal Training page for pricing.
Class Policies --PLEASE READ
*To find out more about your Pilates classes visit the PilatesTalk tab.
· If you have signed up for a class and then wish to drop less than one week before class begins a $30 studio rental fee will be deducted from your full payment prior to refund or you will be billed for the $30 withdrawal fee.
· Any make-ups must be made during the current session, there are no carry over classes allowed into the next sessions unless due to illness/injury/surgery.
· Class space is limited to 14 people. If you are making up you may wish to bring your own equipment i.e.: foam roller, ring, or weighted balls.
· Refunds will be given to anyone who decides within the first 2 classes that Pilates is not for them. The fee for classes attended and a $30 studio rental fee will be deducted from the refund.
· There are no refunds given after the 3rd week of class.
· Please arrive to class on time as not to interrupt the flow of class for others.
· Please turn off all cell phones.
· Bring with you-- a thick, non-skid rubber mat ( no cloth or yoga mats), small towel.
· Shoes are not permitted, you may wear sticky socks or yoga socks if you wish.
· Wear clothes that are easy to move in and form fitting so that the instructor can see your posture.
· Eat 1-2 hours prior to class. It's difficult to hold your powerhouse on a full stomach
· Empty your bladder before class. Inverted positions may increase your urge to "go".
· Please keep talking to a minimum. Remember concentration and focus is part of Pilates and you can't do that while talking.
· Come to class with an open mind that's ready to focus on your body for a full hour.
· Leave all your stress, anxiety, and to- do list, at the door. This hour is all about YOU !